This training course covers in a synthetic way the elements of the Law of 12 November 2004 as amended. It is composed of numerous knowledge validation tests.
This training gives right to a certificate of participation delivered by an organization manager of continuous professional training approved under the number 00138825/3.
- Understand the regulatory aspects of AML/CTF
- Raise awareness of the AML/CTF mechanism
- Meet its AML/CTF requirements
- Discover the GoAML platform
- Concepts of « Money Laundering » and « Terrorist Financing »
- Obligation to identify clients / client’s proxies / beneficial owners
- Risk-based approach and customer due diligence
- Identity verification of clients / client’s proxies / beneficial owners
- Adequate internal organisation (policies, procedures, training programs…)
- Cooperation requirements
- Detection of suspicious transactions
- Suspicious transaction reporting (GoAML)